The shopping on the Radiance of the Seas is duty-free, but you have to be in the right place on the ship to take full advantage of this. The Boutiques of the Promenade area is where you must go to take advantage of the duty-free shopping on the ship. The other good part of the Boutiques of the Promenade is that the shops are open 24 hours a day. The selection in these Boutiques is diverse, and you can purchase just about anything. You can buy everything from upscale clothing and jewelry to simple souvenirs and exotic perfumes. For more information, read our feature article Radiance of the Seas Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- Is the Shopping on the Radiance of the Seas Duty Free?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?