There are kids-only areas on the Vision of the Seas cruise ship. The kids-only areas are based upon the ages of the children. In total, there are 5 kids-only areas, one for kids ages 3 to 5, one for kids ages 6 to 8, one for kids ages 9 to 11, another one for kids ages 12 to 14 and the final one for kids 15 to 17. The younger kids' areas are designed for coloring activities and games, while the areas for teenagers are designed for more social gathering activities, such as parties, hanging out and dances. For more information, read our feature article Vision of the Seas Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?