There is a nice variety in the Explorer of the Seas' cigar lounge, provided you like a certain type of cigar. The Explorer of the Seas cruise ship accommodates cigar lovers by offering them a space on the ship to smoke, as it will not disturb the other passengers. The kinds of cigars available in the ship's cigar lounge are premium cigar brands. These would be brands such as Arturo Fuente, Cohiba, Rocky Patel, Romeo y Julieta, and Partages. People who enjoy a fine cigar may also like to enjoy a fine drink at the same time. The cigar lounge also serves liquor. For more information, read our feature article Explorer of the Seas on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- Is There a Nice Variety in the Explorer of the Seas' Cigar Lounge?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?