There is a rock climbing wall on the Jewel of the Seas, but you must be familiar with the rules on how to use it. First of all, while the use of the rock climbing wall is free, the time it is open changes on a daily basis. Cruise passengers who want to have a go at the rock climbing wall have to remember to use socks with the special rock climbing shoes that the cruise ship provides. You also are required to sign a special permission form when you climb the wall. Climbers must be older than 6, and instruction is available. For more information, read our feature article Jewel of the Seas Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- Is There a Rock Climbing Wall on the Jewel of the Seas Crusie?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?