The Mariner of the Seas does have a steam room, which is located in the fitness center locker rooms along with a sauna and private showers. Because steam rooms are set in the men's and women's locker rooms, there is not a co-ed venue for couples to take a steam session together. However, there are ample opportunities to partake in treatments at the spa as a couple, including the Rasul room which features a private steam and shower. If you are interested in booking the Rasul room during your cruise, get to the spa early on embarkation day to make your appointment. For more information, visit our feature article Mariner of the Seas Cruise Ship.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?