The food options on the Enchantment of the Seas are diverse enough to make sure that passengers have a good time and are full. The main dining selection in the evenings occurs at the My Fair Lady dining room, which boasts a decent choice of both vegetarian as well as healthy food options. For lunchtime eating, passengers can head to the Windjammer Marketplace, which features a lunch buffet. There, passengers can enjoy food options such as roasted chicken, Asian food and assorted salads. Hot fare includes foods like rice and potatoes. For breakfast, you have the option of cold cereals, eggs and meats. For more information, read our feature article Rhapsody of the Seas on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- What Are Some Food Options on the Enchantment of the Seas?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?