One of the loveliest Enchantment of the Seas restaurants is the My Fair Lady dining area. It features a two-deck restaurant venue, where you can sit by wide windows and people watch, or enjoy the nearby waterfall and grand staircase. They offer a variety of entrees, vegetarian meals and sugar-free, low-calorie dessert options. There is also the Windjammer Marketplace, a newer buffet style dining area, open for both lunch and dinner. They offer Mediterranean grill foods, salads, roasted chicken, and common sides like potatoes or rice. The Chops Grille restaurant serves both steak and pork chops, but for an extra fee.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- What Are the Best Enchantment of the Seas Restaurants?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?