The Explorer of the Seas to Bermuda does feature formal nights, with the number of formal nights varying by cruise duration, so you'll need to pack formal wear for these occasions. Bermuda boasts a mild subtropical climate, with warm temperatures in the summer, around 80 degrees. However, there's always a cool sea breeze, so be sure to pack a few sweaters for those cool nights. Capris, shorts, dress pants, skirts and sundresses are all appropriate items of clothing to wear. Pack some sandals, too, for those walks on the beach at sunset. And don't forget the bathing suits. Temperatures can dip to around 65 degrees in the winter months, though, so come prepared.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- What Are the Clothes Needed for the Explorer of the Sea Cruise to Bermuda?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?