The recommended gratuity rates on board the Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas range from $10 to $12 a person daily. However, higher rates may apply to passengers who have suite accommodations. Aside from the recommended gratuity rates, passengers may also be asked to pay 15 percent gratuity at restaurants and bars. For parents who want to make use of the in-room babysitting services of the ship, a fee of $10 to $15 a kid per hour applies. For group baby-sitting services at the kids’ area, a fee of $5 a kid per hour applies. For more information, read our feature article Navigator of the Seas Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- What Are Typical Onboard Fees on the Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?