What you can expect from the Rhapsody of the Seas dinner menu is a whole lot of choice and diversity. The dinner menu on the cruise ship features salads, soups, entrees, desserts and appetizers. The menu of the Rhapsody of the Seas is unique in that passengers can ask for smaller portions of some of the main dishes as appetizers. Vegetarians will not feel left out on the ship as they have many options like tofu and ratatouille. Seafood also features prominently on the cruise ship's dinner menu, with scallops, shrimp, salmon and lobster being offered to passengers. There is also a pasta bar thrown in on some days for variety. For more information, read our feature article Rhapsody of the Seas on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- What Can I Expect From the Rhapsody of the Seas Dinner Menu?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?