There are plenty of kid-friendly activities on board the Navigator of the Seas cruise ship, including fun games, arts and crafts, swimming, ice skating, watching movies, a kids' party and more. The ship offers programs for kids of all ages, and rooms are specifically designated for activities for kids in certain age brackets. Younger kids have a special room for art and science adventures, and older kids have access to the back deck where they can have supervised parties. For kids who love sports, the ship has volleyball and basketball courts where they can play with their peers. For more information, read our feature article Navigator of the Seas Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- What Can Kids Do on the Navigator of the Seas Cruise Ship?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?