Your children can expect a lot of interesting activities and adventures in the Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas Kids' Club. There are daytime activities for the children, and these start as early as 9 a.m. and run all the way until 5 p.m., at which time there is a break to allow the staff to eat dinner. The activities for kids, which include swimming in the kids pool and puppet shows, resume again at 7 p.m. until 10 p.m. You can keep your kids safely at the Kids' Club until 1 a.m. for babysitting, but this will cost you an additional charge. For more information, read our feature article Explorer of the Seas on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- What Can My Children Expect in the Royal Carribean Explorer of the Seas Kids' Club?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?