The average price range when visiting the Explorer of the Seas' cigar lounge depends entirely on the actual brand of cigars that you choose. Although the cigar lounge specializes in providing passengers with premium cigars, there is a difference in the price range even among premium cigars. For example, if you choose a brand like Cohiba, you can expect to pay roughly $10 to $15 for just one cigar from that brand. If you go for a different brand like Alonso Menendez Corona, you will only have to pay about $5 for one cigar. If you purchase liquor, you will pay more, too, depending on the brand. For more information, read our feature article Explorer of the Seas on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- What Is the Average Price Range When Visiting the Explorer of the Seas' Cigar Lounge?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?