There are more than 10 great dining places on the Independence of the Seas, and they collectively offer a wide range of cuisines and dining experiences. If you are dining with your family, the best options for you are the main dining room, Café Promenade, Johnny Rockets, Sorrento's and the Windjammer Café. If you are craving a juicy steak, the Chops Grille will be an excellent place to dine. Also, there are 2 restaurants that offer fine Italian food, called Portofino and Vini d'Italia. The Mystery Dinner Theater provides a unique dining experience, allowing you take part in an interesting crime-solving activity while enjoying a wonderful multiple-course dinner. For more info, see Independence of the Seas Cruise Ship
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- What is the Best Dining Experience on the Independence of the Seas?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?