The best interior cabins aboard the Enchantment of the Seas are the Family Ocean View Staterooms. Each is approximately 235 square feet, and accommodates up to six people. Amenities included in these rooms include a private safe, a lighted vanity, and a TV with satellite channels and pay-per-view movies. You'll also find mini bars and whirlpool tubs in the higher category staterooms. Other interior rooms available aboard this cruise liner include basic ocean view stateroom cabins, which are considerably smaller, at only 154 square feet. All cabins have individual temperature control, plus private bathrooms with showers and a medicine cabinet.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- What is the Best Interior Room on the Enchantment of the Seas?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?