The buffet on the Oasis of the Seas cruise ship is a place for passengers to enjoy a whole sampling of foods at affordable prices. The buffet on the Oasis of the Seas cruise ship is found in one place, the Wipe Out Cafe. The buffet offered on the ship is casual and self-service. It is a buffet that offers passengers a good deal of variety. Passengers can enjoy casual foods such as pizza, sandwiches or hamburgers. This buffet is great for younger cruisers who do not want to waste time sitting down to eat at a 5-course meal. The Wipe Out Cafe is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For more information, read our feature article Oasis of the Seas Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- What Is the Buffet like on the Oasis of the Seas Cruise Ship
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?