Teenagers will be happy they have their own dance club on board the Explorer of the Seas, called the Optix Club. This special area designated for kids ages 13 to 19 features a dance floor, soda bar and a DJ spinning the latest hits. It also acts as a daytime club, complete with computers and activity areas. Teens can also check out video games in the Challenger’s Arcade, or head to Adventure Beach, a family area with pools, game areas and a waterslide.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?