The wattage of the plugs on the Radiance of the Seas is in accordance with the North American standard of 110 volts. The European standard is 220 volts, so anyone traveling from Europe would need to carry an adapter for any electronic equipment. Knowing what the wattage of the plugs on the Radiance of the Seas can be essential in bringing along the right kind of equipment and personal devices. For example, if you enjoy blow drying your hair after you get out of the shower, you would need to bring along a compatible hairdryer or an adapter on your trip. For more information, read our feature article Radiance of the Seas Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- What Is the Wattage of the Plugs on the Radiance of the Seas?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?