Royal Caribbean’s Radiance class ships include Jewel of the Seas, Serenade of the Seas, Radiance of the Seas and Brilliance of the Seas. The class is loaded with glass making for fabulous views while you do things like get a manicure or watch the whales swimming by while on an elevator. Besides the views, you can climb the rock wall, play basketball, spend time at the pool, taste wines from around the world, relax in the spa, play table games or slots in the casino, or play golf at the indoor/outdoor country club. Royal Caribbean slates the Radiance class as "so much glass, you might forget your still on the ship." For more information, read our feature article Jewel of the Seas on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- What Other Ships Are in the Same Class as the Jewel of the Seas?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?