The kids' activities on the Brilliance of the Seas ship will make sure they are entertained while you go off and enjoy yourself on the cruise. Kids from ages 3 to 17 have activities at their disposal on this ship. Kids from ages 3 to 5 can color and play games. Kids from 6 to 8 are allowed to make gummy candles and kites. Activities for kids from 9 to 11 include sports like Gagaball and going on backstage tours of the ship. Kids from 12 to 14 can party in the Teen Lounge or just play sports. Finally, kids ages 15 to 17 can enjoy sports and games and even dance at the teen-club called Fuel. For more information, read our feature article Brilliance of the Seas on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- What Sort of Kids' Activities Are on the Brilliance of the Seas Ship?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?