The type of food offered on the Jewel of the Seas cruise is diverse. All appetites will be satisfied. The restaurant called Chaps features contemporary food and offers an appetizing menu. It does, however, require a $20 surcharge, but this already includes the service fee. The Portifino restaurant features a Murder Mystery dinner once a week that is a change of pace from what you would normally expect on a cruise ship. The Portifino restaurant features the best Italian food, like lasagna, risotto and all the pasta you can imagine. The other restaurant is the Seaview Cafe, which is great for quick food like sandwiches and the like. For more information, read our feature article Jewel of the Seas Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- What Types of Food Are Offered on the Jewel of the Seas Crusie?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?