The Adventure Ocean program of the Vision of the Seas offers children and teenagers activities according to their age group. The activities are a blend between entertainment and education and can be categorized into 3 groups: youth center, sports and pool activities. The youth center activities are group activities in a relaxed, indoor setting and include video gaming, karaoke parties and board games. The sports activities take place on the outdoor Sports Deck, where children and teens can play volleyball or basketball or climb the famous rock walls on the ship. The pool activities combine fun with science experiments. Children and teens take part in interactive science activities such Mystery of the Motion of the Ocean and Wacky Water Workshop. For more info, see Vision of the Seas
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- What Types of Kids Activities Are On The Vision of the Seas?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?