The night clubs on the Jewel of the Seas cruise close early in the morning. They open late in the night, usually about 10 p.m. and stay open for several hours. The time ensures you can practically stay up all night to party. The night clubs on the Jewel of the Seas are an ideal place to drink a cocktail, make new friends and take in the unique hits played by the house DJ. All the night clubs on the cruise ship invite passengers over 18 to attend, but you must be older than 21 to drink alcohol. However, if you are a teenager, you can only enter the teen disco, which is open to those aged 12 to 17. For more information, read our feature article Jewel of the Seas Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- When Do the Night Clubs Close on the Jewel of the Seas Crusie?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?