The best views in the main dining room on the Explorer of the Seas are found by sitting on the top level of the dining room. The main dining room is split up into 3 distinct levels. They are called Columbus, Magellan and Da Gama, after the famous historical explorers. To get the best views, you have to sit in the highest of the 3 levels. From that vantage point, you will be able to see clear out across the whole dining room below you. You will also be able to see into the other levels of the dining room. For more information, read our feature article Explorer of the Seas on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- Where Are the best views in the Main Dining Room on the Explorer of the Seas?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?