The best balcony cabins aboard the Enchantment of the Seas ship are the Royal, Owners and Grand suites. These larger, luxury cabins are located on Deck 8 of the ship and feature private balconies and ocean views. Many of these suites are the size of a studio apartment ranging around 550 to over 1,000 square feet. This area size doesn't include the private deck off of each. Balconies are an additional 50 to 150 square feet. These larger accommodations can sleep anywhere from four to eight people comfortably, and have plenty of room to spare.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- Where is the Great Balcony Room on the Enchantment of the Seas?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?