All of the "Freedom" ships of the Royal Caribbean cruise lines have an open-air bar on the top deck of the ship. During the day, passengers will find the top deck to be an aqua-related environment with pools, whirlpools, a lounge area and more. At night, they transform this area into the open-air bar and nightclub. For the Liberty of the Seas ship, the Viking Crown Lounge and the Olive or Twist are both open-air bar areas where passengers can enjoy cruising in the fresh air, get a drink and dance to a few popular tunes. For more info, see our feature Liberty of the Seas Cruise Ship
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?