There is no 24-hour buffet on the Radiance of the Seas cruise ship. The cruise ship does, however, feature a host of dining options that will make it easy to fill up on food most hours of the day. If you absolutely need to have food at a particular time of day, such as in the early morning hours, you can always rely on room service for your eating needs. The Radiance of the Seas may not have a 24-hour buffet, but it does feature 24-hour room service. Be aware that when it is really busy, there can be a delay of up to an hour to receive your food through room service. For more information, read our feature article Radiance of the Seas Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Royal Caribbean
- Will There Be a 24-Hour Buffet on the Radiance of the Seas ?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?