$746 for event (3 Hours)
accident, we came across this magnificent property that is perfect for a
wedding. It is an old coconut plantation which has been fully restored to
It sits on a beautiful piece of land bordered by water so it offers many options for locations to give you a picture perfect wedding. You may choose from a gazebo, a beach, porches, and rooms inside so elegant that you will be happy to have this as your memory, no matter what the weather.
They can assist with all the details of your wedding reception, including the ceremony, license, photography, entertainment, flowers and limousine service.
You must disembark early in the morning to meet our concierge as the papers will be arranged for you at that time.
Traditional Wedding Package Includes:
• Preparation of documentation
• Certified copies of marriage license, legal fees
• Minister or Justice of the Peace
• Hand Crafted Wedding title for the Wedding Gallery
• Exclusive use of the wedding gazebo
• Witnesses if necessary
• Souvenir print of the Grand Old House, a limited edition signed by the renowned local artist, Debbie Van der Bol.
• Souvenir dinner plate
• 1 bottle of house champagne
• 6" Traditional Cayman wedding cake
• Taped music of your choice
• Basic decorated wedding area
There are also several upgrades available:
One-hour photography service with 36 pictures, undeveloped. $225
Basic floral bouquet. $85.00
Grand Old House dinner plate. $45.00
Customized Grand Old House dinner plate, engraved in gold with your
names and wedding date. $70.00
You may order any of these upgrades directly with the wedding coordinator.