Port Reviews and Destinations
Cruise Reviews by Cruise Lines
Professional Cruise Reviewscomprehensive reviews by cruise veterans
- Carnival Elation
- Carnival Imagination
- Costa Mediterranea
- MSC Lirica
- MSC Opera
- Norwegian Star
- Norwegian Dream
- Norwegian Wind
- Pride of Aloha
- Norwegian Sea
- Norwegian Sky
- Caribbean Princess
- Dawn Princess
- Diamond Princess
- Sea Princess
- Adventure of the Seas
- Mariner of the Seas
- Brilliance of the Seas
- Navigator of the Seas
- Radiance of the Seas
- Explorer of the Seas
- Grandeur of the Seas
- Sovereign of the Seas
- Jewel of the Seas
- Splendour of the Seas
- Legend of the Seas
Recent User Cruise Reviews
It was a disaster from go to whoa Luke warm and tasteless food. One exception was the Brazilian themed restaurant The bed was uncomfortable and the seat was hard. The bathroom was a...read more3 users found this review helpful.
I am forced to leave out numerous details as this is not an essay. From January to April, 2016, I paid Viking Cruises for a no risk cancellation trip from Paris to Marseilles that would commence...read more
- Harmony Of The Seas Godmother Announced
- Disney Cruise Line Unveils Ports and Itineraries for Early 2018
- Royal Caribbean Rolling Out Next Phase of Espresso Reservation System
- Disney Cruise Line Introduces ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ on Select Disney Magic Sailings from New York in Fall 2017
- Holland America Line Receives Association for Rescue at Sea AMVER Award for 2015 Rescue of Airplane Pilot
- Carnival Cruise Line To Expand Terminal Operations at Port Of Long Beach
- Norwegian Cruise Line To Debut New Ship Designed for Alaska Cruises in 2018
- MSC Cruises Offering Enhanced Itineraries
- Royal Caribbean Names Three Finalists in Harmony Of The Seas Godmother Search
- Azamara Club Cruises Appoints Bert Hernandez as Chief Operating Officer
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
The reviews for Costa Atlantica are mostly positive, and many former passengers say they would go on a cruise with the cruise ship again. Many of the passengers who reviewed the cruise...
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
The top entertainment options on the Costa Atlantica are a diverse offering. There is something to do for every age group. For the younger crowd, the cruise ship offers classes on how...
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
Onboard expenses on the Costa Atlantica include onboard entertainment as well as onboard meals. Onboard entertainment can be anything from taking in a show to watching a movie. An example...
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
The cabins on the Costa Atlantica do not have tea and coffee, but other areas of the ship do. If you venture to Costa Atlantica's restaurant, you can enjoy free tea and coffee there. You...
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
The laundry service on the Costa Atlantica is said to be cheaper than a service at a hotel. To have a pair of shorts and 2 shirts cleaned, it will cost you about $12. The more clothes...
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
For an evening of fun, try one of the many activities that take place on a Noordam cruise ship place after the sun goes down. If you are feeling lucky, head over to the casino. There is...
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
If you are planning a family vacation aboard a Noordam cruise ship, there are many activities geared toward young people from the ages of 3 to 17. The Noordam has a Club HAL director who...
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
There are several amenities for you and your family to enjoy on a Noordam cruise ship. Noordam offers The Loft, a place for teenagers to hang out and meet other young people. For the...
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
For yoga enthusiasts traveling on a Noordam cruise ship, yoga classes are offered on the cruise line for a small fee per class. There is a small discount for travelers that sign up for...
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
There are several dining options for anyone enjoying a vacation on a Noordam cruise ship. They have a few 5-star restaurants where guests can take pleasure in a glass of champagne and...
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
Like at most Caribbean Islands, most tourists look forward to going on a traditional Caribbean wooden schooner, which is about 40 feet (about 12 m). There are several agencies near the...
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
A very popular place to eat near Guadeloupe Port is Nikol's Cafe, which features dishes from the local Creole cuisine. Located at 1 Lotissement Dugazon de Bourgogne in the Pointe-a-Pitre...
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
Located southeast of Puerto Rico, Guadeloupe is formed by several islands. So, rather than pointing out cities or towns, locals refer to the names of islands as the major landmarks to...
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
The general weather conditions near Guadeloupe Port are the traditional subtropical temperatures of the Caribbean islands. During the summer months, you can expect moderately high...
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
Just a short drive from the port at the most eastern point of Guadeloupe is the St. Francois beach. Although this beach has several rocky sections, there are plenty of soft sand spots for...
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
Diving is one of the main family attractions near Bequia Port. You will have several companies to choose from, and feel free to negotiate a better price. The diving in Bequia is well...
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
Given the geographic location of Bequia, there are several opportunities for sailing. Several companies, such as The Friendship Rose, cater to all levels of sailors from first timers to...
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
Yes, there are many sailing opportunities at Bequia Port. The preferred sailboat, not only in Bequia but also in all of the Caribbean Island chain, is the traditional 73-foot wooden...
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
What kind of fish you catch at Bequia Port will depend on what type of marine vessel you use. The 2 main options for fishing at Bequia Port are either a sailing yacht or a sport fishing...
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?
If you are looking for an active night life, the Bequia port might not be your ideal destination. The night life on this island is pretty quiet and there are fewer bars here than on the...